For students who are looking to catch up or get ahead, Indiana Virtual Academy is the answer. Our Indiana online high school courses fit the needs of a variety of students, including:
- Students who’ve fallen a little behind in earning credits to get an Indiana high school diploma and need to close the gap
- Students who are interested in taking courses that aren’t offered at through the local school
- Students who need to keep up with schoolwork in order to graduate on time but are unable to attend classes during regular school hours due to illness, injury, or work conflicts
- Students looking to enroll in summer school.
- College-bound students looking for specialized or advanced online courses to supplement regular coursework
- College-bound athletes who need some additional coursework and are looking for NCAA-approved online courses
- *The IndVA is approved with the NCAA as a non-traditional course provider for courses listed in our standard course catalog. Please note that NCAA approval does not apply to courses in our credit recovery catalog. Please contact the IndVA office if you have any questions.