Our students and parents have access to a variety of resources that make learning online with Indiana Virtual Academy more successful:
- Student Quickstart Guide – Your how-to manual for our system Learn more now…
- Student Handbook – Click here for a PDF version.
- Course Calendar – A snapshot of registration deadlines and course dates and time frames. Learn more now.
- Technology Requirements – A listing of the software and tools you’ll need to take an online high school course with us. Learn more now…
- Plagiarism Policy Information- please read here.
- Online PE Students Form – If you are taking an online P.E. course, you’ll need to complete the PE Term of Use. Once complete, please email to email@example.com or fax to 888.868.4047.
Looking for a resource not listed here? We are happy to help! Contact us for more information.